Very Nice RCC

SKIPH

Hey gang! WOW! Just found this sweet Robeson blade-dated M3 on ebay,item # 174124036390. Comes with correct "L&C" M6 scabbard. Buy Now price of $3315! Don't know the seller. If anyone can post the ad it would be great. I really like this one, but the asking price is way more than I am willing to shell out. Figured someone else may be interested. SKIP

Thanks for posting the ad, and the pics! It is a beauty, and about as high a price as I can recall on an RCC. Another dated sold for I believe around $1025ish yesterday or today, but not as nice. As I have noted in the past, you tend to see more V-42s than you see the dated RCCs, for sale. Two in one week is really rare. Just a personal observation. SKIP

WOW! I see the RCC sold. Someone bought themselves a nice M3. SKIP

For what it's worth! Just stumbled on an RCC blade marked, ebay # 124012750277. It's a little rough, but quick glance appears to be in tact, starting at $53. It will plug a whole in a collection until another turns up. Don"t know seller. If someone could post ad it would be appreciated. THX SKIP