1/18 scale Admiral models, huge.

I have 30 1/18 models, one even larger, no idea how to tell scale. They have been hanging in a shop for about 5 years, loads of dust. Question, how to best clean them quickly?post-180924-0-50270700-1575841625_thumb.jpeg

If they are the 21st Century toys then you can use soap and water. Just be careful as the wings and landing gear can be fragile. If they are actual models with transfer decals I would use a dry brush to get the dust off. Canned air is good too. For anything more stuck on you could use wet q-tips. You just don't want to get them to wet as the decals will come off. Of course, watch the pressure and weight you put on them as not to break off the small bits.

Nice haul by the way!

Yes, but no room to hang them all in my house. I plan to hang all 30 over the local Legion bar. Membership is dying, I am hoping turning the place into a " museum" atmosphere will draw more in.

Great models! Are any of them a B-25? I would love to see a picture of any B-25 models you may have.

As for selling them, you could sell some on here. You could put some out for sale at the legion building where you are displaying the built models. Others may have better ideas.

Kat

Great models! Are any of them a B-25? I would love to see a picture of any B-25 models you may have.

As for selling them, you could sell some on here. You could put some out for sale at the legion building where you are displaying the built models. Others may have better ideas.

Kat

post-180924-0-30990700-1576018994_thumb.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...