Looking for info on aircrew wings

I was wondering if anyone can give me info on these aircrew wings such as maker, original or anything else? They are just marked "sterling". There seems to be some mark on the back in the middle but might not be anything,

Thank you!

post-8296-0-07715800-1575768943_thumb.jpg

post-8296-0-80625800-1575768954_thumb.jpg

Looking for WWII personalized or unit marked helmets, combat clothing, Navy and Army flying gear and souvenir items or just interesting stuff.

Width: 3"

Height:

Hallmark: Beverlycraft Palm Tree & Sterling

Pin/Clutch: Pin Back

Contributor: Randy Scott Collection

post-13708-0-61802900-1575770713.jpg

Wanted: Missouri Medals

I am always in search of Missouri Medals and Items. This could be anything from WW1, WW2, Prisoners of War, Ephemera, or anything pertaining to Missourians.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

-Without a witness, they just disappear.-

donation2020.gif

They are uncommon but Ive seen several for sale recently. Question for you...Is there a symbol stamped with the word sterling? Beverlycraft stamped a palm tree with the word sterling on most of their wings. There is a bombardier wing by them without the palm tree and just the sterling mark, but I haven't seen the aircrew without the palm.

Thanks for the info,

It looks like there is a palm tree in front of the sterling. It's hard to see what the mark in the center is if it really is anything.
Here are some closer pics.

post-8296-0-40244700-1575797116.jpg

post-8296-0-77704800-1575797133_thumb.jpg

Looking for WWII personalized or unit marked helmets, combat clothing, Navy and Army flying gear and souvenir items or just interesting stuff.

Thanks for the info,

It looks like there is a palm tree in front of the sterling. It's hard to see what the mark in the center is if it really is anything.

Here are some closer pics.

Your site "A War To Be Won" is most interesting! Thanks for posting it - I'll be visiting a lot.

Art

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

"Leave the gun - take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

War Is The Only Organized Activity Men Participate In That Women Don't Laugh At

Yes, That Is Me In The Profile Picture Ready To Climb Down the Cargo Net A Long Time Ago In A Place Far Away

Your site "A War To Be Won" is most interesting! Thanks for posting it - I'll be visiting a lot.

Art

Thank you Art! I appreciate it.