Need help with a few patches

Wake1941

#1 is unknown. I posted it in my home front thread. In ten years of collecting home front and having tons of ebay searches, yours is the 2nd one that I have seen. No clue what it represents.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183430-home-front-patches/page-7&do=findComment&comment=1884583

#2 is a cloth DUI for the 6th field artilery. I did not know they made one for that unit in cloth. There would also be a second one that went with it facing the oposite way because it was one of the DUI that came in mirored pairs.

United Military Corps sounds like a military academy or some kind of very local unit.

Or some kind of a WW1 veteran unit.

Searching the internet for "United Military Corps" proved fruitless. One tip on Google... use "United Military Corps" in quotes, otherwise you get 135,000,000 references mostly to the United States Marine Corps.

Apparently the title has been appropriated by certain on-line gamers for one of their clans. I doubt they went out and had patches made.

Searching the internet for "United Military Corps" proved fruitless. One tip on Google... use "United Military Corps" in quotes, otherwise you get 135,000,000 references mostly to the United States Marine Corps.

Apparently the title has been appropriated by certain on-line gamers for one of their clans. I doubt they went out and had patches made.

Thats what I ran into as well google was no help. This definitely has some age to it.