Unidentified WWII US female uniforms?

museums

This image is from a small group of unidentified photos. The assumption is they're American women working with a US Army medical facility during the early occupation period in Germany, and I think were in Nuremberg for a time. I've never seen these insignia before. Is this a civilian volunteer organization? The closest I've seen is the American Women Volunteer Service, but the insignia don't match to any of those I can find.

Thanks

Bryan

post-177310-0-81728500-1575658346_thumb.jpg

Yep- those match, thanks. I assume they were doing something for a hospital as other images from this group are at a medical supply office. I'd always assumed these photos belonged to one of the women, now I suspect the photographer was a GI who did some sightseeing with them while the USO was there.

norwegian blue

Hello

Very nice picture on account of the rare patches these entertainers show

The place is definitely Paris, Place de l'opéra, a very common place to visit in the city, then and now

Great image. Behind the gold-colored statue of Jeanne d'Arc, is the Hotel Regina. I stayed there during my last trip to France in Sep-Oct 2018. It's located across the street from the Louvre. A wonderful hotel.