french / francais

docmat

bonjour,

Mathieu ,24 ans j'habite en Bretagne ( France ) je suis collectionneur depuis 10 ans , je collection principalement le tankiste ww2 et l'us ww1

je ne parle pas beaucoup l'anglais , mais le forum est intéressant donc je fais un effort !

quelque photo :

Hello,

Mathieu, 24 years old , I live in Brittany
(france ) I am a collector for 10 years, I mainly collect tank ww2 and us ww1
I do not speak English well, but the forum is interesting so I will make an effort!

some photo:

2 indian head omaha
post-270175-0-08553700-1575404326_thumb.jpg

my jeep Ford GPW early 1942 and I have a Diamond T968

post-270175-0-93099700-1575404983_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Welcome to the forum. I just met a woman here in my western NY area who was born in 1940 in Brittany and moved here in 1955. She just had vague memories of the latter stages of the war but was fascinating to talk with. Is that you in the Omaha Beach shot? Your English is fine - I only wish I could speak 2 languages.

BILL THE PATCH

Hey and welcome, I have a question how much of your equipment is original WW2 VS reproduction. Everything looks awesome.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Hello Mathieu and welcome to the Forum.....your group looks fantastic..! I love visiting France and seeing the battlefields of both wars. :)

Bonjour Mathieu et bienvenue sur le Forum ..... votre groupe a l'air fantastique ..! J'adore visiter la France et voir les champs de bataille des deux guerres. :)