collecting old stuff attracting wierd things??

bay.223

I was taking some pictures of my M41 overcoat to send to my cousin and captured something...I cannot duplicate it!! I was using the cannon 1100 digital camera....collecting old military gear attracting stuff??? lol wierd...

what do you guys think? I remember reading a topic on here about this kind of stuff..lol

tslkjfsdhklsfhdjldfhjkl-1.jpg

Picture092-1-1.jpg

Could be a dust particle the lighting is a little different I had other photos with the same lighting in the same position...but I deleted them I'll take some more.....haha

anyone have any similar appearances in their pics?

anyone have any similar appearances in their pics?

Yes... if it goes away, it's dust or flash ghost.

If it doesn't, it's gunk on lens.

General Apathy

post-344-1231189044.jpg

Hi Bay.223, funny that you should bring up this topic, just two days ago I sent the attached photo to a few friends, it's a bed sheet hanging to dry, I saw the image and rushed to get my camera to capture it.

Apologies that it does not appear military orientated, but I thought spooky ???. If you look at the rest of the sheet it's pretty much uncreased

Cheers ( Lewis )

post-344-1231189044.jpg

Hi Bay.223, funny that you should bring up this topic, just two days ago I sent the attached photo to a few friends, it's a bed sheet hanging to dry, I saw the image and rushed to get my camera to capture it.

Apologies that it does not appear military orientated, but I thought spooky ???. If you look at the rest of the sheet it's pretty much uncreased

Cheers ( Lewis )

It looks like someone with flight goggles on...

Andrew

brandon_rss18

I know there is already a long thread about such things but I just wanted to add my two cents real quick. Me and 2 other of my friends used to do ghost hunts very often, yes yall can laugh at me LOL. I never got excited about "orbs" as these are really just specks of dust reflecting the light from the flash or something in the lense. Now I will have to dig it up, but I took some photos out at the San Jacinto Battlegrounds where Texas won its independence from the Mexican Army in 1836, and I did capture a full body apperition. It is woman walking through the wooded area with a white dress on, but her feet do not touch the ground. Very strange indeed, Ill see if I can find it. I will probably post it in the already extensive thread on this subject though as not to start a new one.

That looks like a lens flare or dust particle to me.

Lens flares are pretty common if you shoot into the light rather than with the light behind you, or shoot any kind of surface that is possibly reflective. In a room, lots of things can give you a reflection if you use the flash - the mirror, the lamp, tables, pictures, etc. (One of the reasons that, if you're photographing, looking for any kind of paranormal activity, you never shoot anything reflective head-on and avoid using the flash as much as possible.)

Dust particles in the air also can be illuminated by the flash and picked up in the picture. Or else, specks of dust and dirt on the actual lens can cause an issue as well.