Sign in to follow this  
An Old 82C

A Collection of US Army Unit Crests

I put my book on ebay and it's selling pretty good. This all started with my Facebook page called US Army Unit Crests, which I made back in 2014 and it just grew and grew.

For the upcoming holidays I offering it for $80 and free shipping, until 14 Dec 2019. For within the US. I send the book Priority and will send the buyer a tracking number as soon as it ships.

This is a collection of over 10,000 US Army Unit Crests. 302 pages all pictures are in color. It contains ONLY pictures of US Army unit crests. No history or background on units.
The crests are broken down into 5 chapters,
Numbered units
Alpha units
JROTC
ROTC
National Guard by State crest.
These crests are in a 8 by 5 format. Except for JROTC and ROTC, they are in 8 by 4 to keep all the schools information listed.
The book is in a spiral bound format and was made to take with you to swap meets. So you can flop open to a page with no worries about the binding.
Details about the book and comments can be found at my Facebook page.

Here's my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/usarmyunitcrests/

post-250401-0-57484900-1575085386.jpg

post-250401-0-47791300-1575085403.jpg

post-250401-0-89015300-1575085416.jpg

My book is still on eBay at $80. The free shipping offer expired on the 20th. Still a great deal.. Thank you all for your support.

My book is no longer on eBay.. Please check the Facebook page if you would like to buy it.. Thank you

Sorry I cannot answer that question.. My book has crests from all over the place.. Authorized, unauthorized, beercan crests and crests made all over.. I did not break down where the crests are made.. I'm told that there are some made overseas. Here is an example of how the pages look. I just put them in order.

post-250401-0-13651300-1577896923_thumb.jpg

I also put a collection of US Army Unit Crests up on my Facebook page, you can check out.

https://www.facebook.com/usarmyunitcrests/

In the coming days, I will put up my list, I had back in July 2019. That has over 7,000 crests. Once I reached over 10,000 crests I made the book. The page is free.

After several people asked about getting my book, I went ahead and had 20 more printed.. I put them back up on eBay with free shipping. $89.95 is the price.

This is a collection of over 10,000 US Army Unit Crests. 302 pages all pictures are in color. It contains ONLY pictures of US Army unit crests. No history or background on units.
The crests are broken down into 5 chapters,
Numbered units
Alpha units
JROTC
ROTC
National Guard by State crest.
These crests are in a 8 by 5 format. Except for JROTC and ROTC, they are in 8 by 4 to keep all the schools information listed.
The book is in a spiral bound format and was made to take with you to swap meets. So you can flop open to a page with no worries about the binding.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114156860700?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You can also check out my Facebook page, which has over 6,000 army unit crests.

Thank you for all your support

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.