Is this First Division patch from WWI?

MissFUBAR

I hope the photos are clear enough to self describe this patch. I have photographed the front and the back. There is a close-up of the front that shows what I believe to be bullion around the red one. In the close-up of the back of the patch there appears to be residual brown thread. If more details are needed, please let me know. Skip that last close up. Im doing this from my phone and was not able to adjust the photos well enough.

post-5641-0-19814700-1574453481.jpeg

post-5641-0-54529800-1574453493.jpeg

post-5641-0-10966900-1574453677.jpeg

Wish I would have saved the auction, one nearly identical sold on ebay last week. I love the border on this patch. Almost looks like tresse from German shoulder boards or collar

Wish I would have saved the auction, one nearly identical sold on ebay last week. I love the border on this patch. Almost looks like tresse from German shoulder boards or collar

Yeah your right, it does have the same qualities albeit narrower and in Brown rather than Silver/White or Dull Grey.

Hi, Iron Bender, and thanks for responding. Do you remember how much the patch sold for?