Strange steel helmet seen at flea market today - USAAF Flak Helmet

Tonomachi

"?????????"

It's not that difficult. There was posted by someone three illustrations of a liner with cutouts and a flight helmet. I confused comments about the helmet you posted with those illustrations.

ok-- got confused

"?????????"
It's not that difficult. There was posted by someone three illustrations of a liner with cutouts and a flight helmet. I confused comments about the helmet you posted with those illustrations.

if that pot sold for that much I wonder what mine is worth with its original liner??

Your Steel shell looks to be in much better shape. The paint looks like the whole thing retains its paint.. The one that sold is covered in rust! and that liner too!

USMC-RECON0321

about an additional 180.00 in new jersey. if that pot sold for that much I wonder what mine is worth with its original liner??

You probably just had the only two guys willing to pay that much and one just dropped out of the next auction. :o:D

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

You probably just had the only two guys willing to pay that much and one just dropped out of the next auction. :o:D

Yes I wonder if we will see another one or two come up for sale soon, and maybe sell for less