Leavenworth's Overlooked Military Collectors Show 11-22 & 23-19

SARGE

The Leavenworth Kansas Militaria Show will be held on Friday evening Nov.22 and Saturday day Nov.23, 2019.

This show is held at Riverfront Community Center, 123 N. Esplanade St., Leavenworth, KS 66048. A generally good show that brings out stuff from the retired military community and the Fort.

I'll be there selling my book. Can't wait to meet more local collectors!

I have seen Major Zs book and it is outstanding. He brought it to a Kansas City Military Collector Club meeting and gave a nice talk on how he came to research and write it. So, here is a shameless plug for his book.

See you at the show.

The show is next weekend, November 22nd and 23rd in Leavenworth, KS. It is sold out; all tables are reserved. Hope to see you there!

post-105746-0-02703600-1573853346.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As a show report I can say that this was another very good show for me personally. While I did not have a table I was able to pick up several nice things and chat with fellow collectors and friends. Prices were reasonable and I saw money changing hands. Several dealers reported they were making good sales and were also able to pick up some items at good prices. As usual, overpriced items still lay on the tables at the end of the day.

This was my first time attending this show and I will definitely come again. I was able to pick up multiple patches at very reasonable prices. The nice venue with a lot of parking was a bonus too!