Info on M1967 M14 magazine pouches

nam cat

i dont see M16 pouch to compare?

sorry, i tryed to upload 2 pics. will try again. Bob upload 2 pictures, they don't come up????? bob

craig_pickrall

GIBob they probably exceed the space limit. I think that is currently 250 KB. Try loading one pic per post and see what you get.

GIBob they probably exceed the space limit. I think that is currently 250 KB. Try loading one pic per post and see what you get.

ok Craig, will try 1. thanks Bob your right, wont allow any more. Bob

those pouches are not ALICE M16 nor LINCLOE 1973 nor M67 M16E1 30rd nor M67 short M16 ones nor the M67 USMC/NAVY ones...seems that is a recent copy of the original 60s test pouches for the M14 as appeared on the original army M67 set manual picture we all know!!! never seen that pouch in detail out of that old 60s test equipment experimental/pre-production picture...i did'nt know that there was a divider inside...if this is a faithfull copy of the original M67 that's reat!!! i wanna buy a set

as i can see on an other post they are manufactured by "charleys surplus"...this bussiness also makes fiction pouches for AK47 in the ALICE style-ALICE pouches for 4 M16 mas etc...so the pouches are commercial but they look as a good copy of the M14 60s experimental one...has this guy an original one as a sample? or adapted an M16E1 30RD one?

FMCO made a bunch of vests using the same materials and hardware for their pouches as ALICE, it is quite reasonable to think they made these magazines, most stenciling should at least have makers ID on them to tell us who made them

FMCO made a bunch of vests using the same materials and hardware for their pouches as ALICE, it is quite reasonable to think they made these magazines, most stenciling should at least have makers ID on them to tell us who made them

china! all that nylon staff is made in china nowdays...no doubth

• 2 years later...

To add to the confusion - it seems that these ARE in the supply system. In a box of ALICE M16 pouches I found one of these (missing one ALICE keeper). The lot came from DRMO. I paid $5 for it.

I'm not saying these were USGI contract pieces, but maybe they were purchased privately and ended up in the system or they were COTS purchased. Or maybe they were contract.

Either way, they are in the system to some degree.

To add to the confusion - it seems that these ARE in the supply system. In a box of ALICE M16 pouches I found one of these (missing one ALICE keeper). The lot came from DRMO. I paid $5 for it.

I'm not saying these were USGI contract pieces, but maybe they were purchased privately and ended up in the system or they were COTS purchased. Or maybe they were contract.

Either way, they are in the system to some degree.

Images?