November 2019 Update to my Posthumous Purple Heart Book

Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the order info. From the brief part you've shown, that price is a "buy". A must have for every collector of US medals.

G2

Kurt Barickman

Can't wait, looks like great reading! Something for the patio in the spring here in Siberia!

Congrats,

Kurt

• 1 month later...

Dave;

What an incredible effort, and such a fitting tribute to those that gave their full measure of devotion.

I am really looking forward to getting my copy, and silently joining the rest of the forum in reading about, and paying honor to those service members mentioned in your book, as well as those that are not mentioned, but never forgotten.

Thanks Dave.

• 1 month later...
Kansas Raider

Hi Dave, I will take a copy also, it will go along with my relation that was shot down in 1943. Body never recovered. I have his Purple Heart, Distinguished Flying Cross and Air Medal. Good job on the book

tdogchristy90

Great work. Can we get a heads on what the prcing will be?

He mentioned in a previous post it should release around April and be about $50.

All:

Thanks for your patience! I’ve been unable to access the forum due to unexpected (and temporary) work requirements - just lucky enough to be on a spot where my phone works!

Anyway, two pallets of the book are printed and on their way to me now. Keeping fingers crossed that they will be available in early April (yes, this year!) :D I will most definitely keep everyone posted as soon as I have them and they are ready to ship.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me via Facebook (the easiest) or drop me an email (rather than posting here for the whole world to see, ask kastauffer, GIKyle, or tarbridge for it). :)

Thanks again for your patience!

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Any word about the book given our virus climate?

Thanks.

No change...will still be available in April (not too far from now!) unless my state goes into a stay at home order, which will prevent them from being mailed out. Sadly, the world we live in at the moment.