November 2019 Update to my Posthumous Purple Heart Book

Dave

I’ve promised to keep everyone informed of the status of my book and here’s another update:
The hard copy proof of the entire book has arrived!
With my approval of the actual, physical book proof, the wheels of production and shipping go into motion and the book will be heading this way.
I am extremely pleased with the quality and how the book looks - it is truly a fitting memorial to the men I wrote about. I can’t wait to have these in hand sometime around April!
Enjoy the photos of the book - I don't want to sound over the top, but it's a superb book - the printer did a fantastic job of putting it together!

bradley_236.JPG

bradley_237.JPG

Nope...last one. I had a thread a while back asking for opinions on if people wanted a glossy dust jacket or a matte cover without the dust jacket.

So, I made a glossy dust jacket with embossing (it's really amazing) and also made the cover matte with a scratch-resistant coating.

The best of both worlds!

bradley_256.JPG

Unfortunately, for my overseas friends, shipping is going to be a bit pricey, as it weighs in at 4 pounds (1.81 kg). :( I do apologize for that in advance as I have quite a few friends in Europe and elsewhere who will definitely want a copy.

Here's a shot of the book in comparison to Call of Duty (which most of us own) so you get a feel for the size of the book.

Screenshot_79.jpg

Screenshot_80.jpg

Well done, a work to be proud of...and great respect for your efforts. It will be a wonderful addition to my library. :)