Jump to content
David B

Named Amcraft pilot wing.

Recommended Posts

You can request records. On the SF-180 form you will have to state your reason for the record request. Check off the OTHER box and write in History Researcher. Due to the age of the records, you won't have a problem.

Brilliant, thank you so much for the info and for all your help..I greatly appreciate it!


Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.