M6 scabbard repair

jeremy69

Hello, anyone know of someone who is good at M6 scabbard repair? I bought a nice Barwood that is missing an inch of leather on the side of the belt slit. Seems like someone with skill and a stock of old leather bits could graft a piece in and make it presentable.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, thats the one. Been after a Barwood for a long time and this one was nice otherwise. I rolled the dice on being able to fix it. If I cant find anybody Ill look for a donor piece of leather and give it a try.

Contact Jerry Burney on the Luger forums. I’ve used him to restore a couple of Imperial German holsters. He’s excellent at leather repairs, and very reasonably priced.

Jerry Burney

636 Scenic Lane
Howard, CO 81233

[email protected]

Certainly yours to do with as you see fit, but may want to leave it as-is, if value is of interest to you. IMHO, an original M6 will always be worth more than one that has been messed with.

I generally agree to not mess with a item, but specifically bought this with the intention of repairing it. Maybe this will be the first and last time. Got it cheap enough that I wont get hurt much. Ill try the Luger guy. Thanks