Which volume of Keller's book covers the 78th Division?

Chris

I am just wondering which volume of Keller's books covers the 78th? I can't seem to find one with the higher numbered divisions? And, if you know, where could I buy one? Thanks!

I dont believe the Emblems of Honor volumes have gone past the 35th Division yet. Here's the link to Amazon where they sell one of their older books that includes the 78th. Might be able to find one cheaper on Ebay as well.

"US Army Shoulder Patches and Related Insignia: From WWI to Korea - 41st Division to 106th Division"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0764315021/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZM8PDb6Q3Q8NZ

Thanks. Yes, I have that series. I was told about a new one, but had not seen anything beyond the 35th (volume two), that you mentioned. I think the fellow was mistaken. Thanks for the responses.

Thanks. Yes, I have that series. I was told about a new one, but had not seen anything beyond the 35th (volume two), that you mentioned. I think the fellow was mistaken. Thanks for the responses.

I never heard of him doing a revision of these Divisional books, but he does have more, more on the other units, if your not aware, Armies & Corps, then there's Armor and Cavalry, and finally the Airborne.

Patches,

"He" is actually "they" as the Keller brothers, Bill and Kurt, have combined to put out all of these excellent patch references.

Allan

Patches,

"He" is actually "they" as the Keller brothers, Bill and Kurt, have combined to put out all of these excellent patch references.

Allan

That's right the Kellers.

There is a supplemental series of books by the Kellers, they are smaller and spiral bound. The last one I bought goes up through the 35th division. I think I bought it at ASMIC convention in Kansas City a few years back.

There is a supplemental series of books by the Kellers, they are smaller and spiral bound. The last one I bought goes up through the 35th division. I think I bought it at ASMIC convention in Kansas City a few years back.

Is there! Different patches depicted in these then? What would be the exact title of these, not getting hits when looking online.

Patches, here's a link to the post the Kellers put here on the forum for these newer Emblems of Honor Infantry Division spiral bound books.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/270268-brand-new-us-army-soulder-patches-book/

Thanks a lot jason, like that these have differant patch depicted, will have to get those, I love a good patches book.