MILITARY FIRE DEPARTMENT Patches - Badges

firefighter

Cobra 6 Actual

Hi Siamundo. Although this patch uses the five trumpets design to designate the senior-most fire official in an organization, I don’t believe it is military, even though that design is used both in military and civilian circles. Plus I’ve never seen a patch like this used on a military uniform. 

The patch appears to be a cutoff from a civilian dress uniform. I don’t know where or when it was made. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

10 hours ago, Cobra 6 Actual said:

Hi Siamundo. Although this patch uses the five trumpets design to designate the senior-most fire official in an organization, I don’t believe it is military, even though that design is used both in military and civilian circles. Plus I’ve never seen a patch like this used on a military uniform. 

The patch appears to be a cutoff from a civilian dress uniform. I don’t know where or when it was made. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

Thank you CA6, I appreciate your thoughts. This was mixed in a bag of assorted patches-some were military and some were not. Even though it is a nice bullion patch, I wasn't sure who would have worn it. Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...