Who made these repro rigger pouches?

anelles

Got these in a batch of used reenactor gear. They were mixed in with some Herb Zamar made pouches, but these two don't appear to be his work. Anyone know who made these? Just curious...

post-6134-0-86822200-1571171027_thumb.jpg

WWII Parachutist

I'm pretty sure that's not Herb Zamar's work, or Juan from WWII Imp. These look like homemade pouches and bear very little resemblance to the real pouches. Just the way it's stitched, how the LTD is installed, makes me think novice.

I'm pretty sure that's not Herb Zamar's work, or Juan from WWII Imp. These look like homemade pouches and bear very little resemblance to the real pouches. Just the way it's stitched, how the LTD is installed, makes me think novice.

Yeah, definitely not Zamar's, I have a bunch of his pouches, these are not even close to his.

I'll probably just use these for storing ammo, or to add to the trade pile.

Possibly Dick Kos, he was active in the late 80s early 90s and made some great repro gear,

Not all of it is up to today's standards but his helmets were first rate and he specialized in Airborne gear

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly Dick Kos, he was active in the late 80s early 90s and made some great repro gear,

Not all of it is up to today's standards but his helmets were first rate and he specialized in Airborne gear

Wow thats a bast from the past! I havent heard that name in years!

I agree that the above pouches dont appear to be Herbs work and with the plethora of garrage sewers back in the day I would be hesitatnt to guess who made these. Funny speaking of garrage sewers I found my old Jimmy Russell made jumpsuit in a bin the other day.. To think that was one of the only jumpsuit choices around back in the day makes me shudder..