B25C\D Navigator's Area

cutiger83

The navigator area in the B25C\D version is very different from the later B25s. I have seen the navigator area in WWII maintenance manuals but have had a hard time locating WWII pictures of the area.

It always amazes me how many people on here have pictures from WWII. I was wondering if anyone has a WWII picture of the navigator area in the early B25 versions.

Thank you in advance for any help, Kat

Ski,

Thank you for responding.

Yes. We already have these from manuals. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of navigators sitting in their position. For instance, a picture during a flight with all of their gear plotting a course.

Kat

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kat:

Carl Scholl and Tony Ritzman operate "Aero Trader", a company that specializes in rebuilding and building B-25s....including authentic restorations. To do the latter they've built up quite a reference library. They might be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

Hi Kat:

Carl Scholl and Tony Ritzman operate "Aero Trader", a company that specializes in rebuilding and building B-25s....including authentic restorations. To do the latter they've built up quite a reference library. They might be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

Thanks a bunch for the suggestion. I will contact Carl.

..Kat