M1 Helmet Liners Inland Transitional & Westinghouse Rayon

I was lucky enough to come upon these 2 helmet liners recently and still having to pinch myself! Inland transitional and Westinghouse rayon webbed. Both Liners are are all original in GREAT condition, rivets and webbing complete.Now I have to decide which one to part with and send to auction..decisions,decisions!

R.D.

Semper Fidelis-

post-162317-0-47564500-1570578549_thumb.jpg

post-162317-0-64839600-1570578561_thumb.jpg

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Beautiful, the both of them.

Thank You! I am pretty happy with the acquisition and amazed of the condition of both. When I received the they looked like they had been in someones garage for the past 50 years, probably so..

R.D.

Semper Fidelis-

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Thank You! I am pretty happy with the acquisition and amazed of the condition of both. When I received the they looked like they had been in someones garage for the past 50 years, probably so..

R.D.

Semper Fidelis-

Your lucky then, liners stored in someones garage in the backyard tend to deteriorate etc over the years, moisture mildew etc