How old United States Air Force class ring?

Phfly1010

I will try to get a photo up later, but does anyone know if during World War II - when it was actually known as the Army Air corps - did the front of the Air Force class rings say at United States Army Air Force or just United States Air Force to save space? The art on the side is of an older eagle with propeller underneath, not modern eagle artwork? Stone is a medium blue tone. Ring says 10 karat filled. Really has the feel of an older ring, perhaps right around when the Air Corps turned into the air force in 1947.

I will try to get a photo up later, but does anyone know if during World War II - when it was actually known as the Army Air corps - did the front of the Air Force class rings say at United States Army Air Force or just United States Air Force to save space? The art on the side is of an older eagle with propeller underneath, not modern eagle artwork? Stone is a medium blue tone. Ring says 10 karat filled. Really has the feel of an older ring, perhaps right around when the Air Corps turned into the air force in 1947.

post-163304-0-23017400-1570287164_thumb.jpg

Army PXs and Air Force BXs sold this type of jewelry as souvenirs for the troops/airmen to buy and either wear or give to sweethearts or family. I think that's what this is.