• advertisement_alt
TomPearson

I have launched a new website

Looks good Tom, best of luck.

RJ

Always looking for WWII era 45th Infantry related items

"Semper Anticus"

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Thanks, I am hoping this is better than selling things on Ebay the fees are crazy high.

Tom

Ok, Guys I will be adding some Japanese items and some other things through Monday.

Thanks

I have had a negative experience with deltavintagemilitaria. Overall in my opinion this seller is a very rude and hard to work with. Many of my messages have not been responded to, and just recently this seller has purposely hung up on me while I was trying to buy his items.

Overall the worst dealer I have attempted to work with in 2019. For someone who just has started out this is incredibly sad to see. If I was you, I would avoid using their website and or eBay.

William

Why do you think he hung up on you?

According to the seller, this was due to him being too busy to speak.

In my opinion, this was from lack of respect, and just being rude. If he was busy, he could have said "Hey, I have to call you right back", or "I am busy at the moment, I am going to have to speak with you later". Instead he just hung up the phone while I am trying to buy one of his items.

Thank you,

William

Tom,

Looking forward to seeing your website...

I am currently on a GVT computer which has blocked access but when I get home I will be checking it out..

Best of luck with it.. I hope it brings you a lot of success...

Best regards..

Leigh

"Pain is only Weakness Leaving the Body"

MSG Leigh E Smith Jr
US Army (Retired)

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

All publicity is good publicity, just visited your site and eBay store due to this. Your site looks pretty clean and professional, good job and good luck.

donation2019.gif

Thanks for the positive coments on the websight, sadly the moderators on this forum allow clowns like William to play games.

Tom Pearson

Thanks for the positive coments on the websight, sadly the moderators on this forum allow clowns like William to play games.

Tom Pearson

Tom, he has now been served notice. If he posts any more negative, let a moderator know rather than assuming that we're gassing up the clown car.

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."
donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Hi Tom,

I also want to say that you have a nice web site. I will check back, and sure to find something of interest. Lifer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.