Inland Liner with Follow Me Stripe and Unit Stamping

Nickman983

Another recent pickup, this time a good condition early Inland liner with a medical tape on the back as a follow me stripe and a unit stamping in the webbing. I jumped on this one as soon as I saw it and now that I've got it in hand I'm really glad I went for it. It shows nice, honest wear without any significant damage. The second line of the unit stamp reads "719 AAA" and the liner comes with a broken, anchor marked chinstrap so it was used post war. The first line of the stamping is very faded and hard to read, the seller read the 2nd line as starting with an 8 but to me it either looks like an 8 or a 3 so I'm not sure. If anyone familiar with the 719th Anti-Aircraft Artillery Gun Battalion could provide some insight on what the first part of the stamp might be it would be greatly appreciated.

post-169952-0-80489200-1569822008.jpg

post-169952-0-49365000-1569822012_thumb.jpg

Scratch what I said about the chinstrap being post war. I didn't look close enough and it's actually a green painted flat buckle chinstrap. Shame that it's broken.

Anyone have ideas what the first part of the stamp might be? Or does anyone know where I might find more information on the 719th AAA Battalion? I've found a bit of history but I haven't found much on its structure.