Opinions on this 1909 Bolo

Papas-Toybox

The font, bomb proof, and other things lead me to believe this is not an actual SA 1909 Bolo, but I'd like the opinion of those that have more experience with these than I. Even if it's a repop, I bought it cheap enough to get my money out of it as a user. Thanks.

post-164320-0-36120800-1569434303_thumb.jpg

Pappas-Toybox has what looks like brass pins holding the handle together. Mikedon's bolos have the rivets set inside a brass collar to hold the handles. Also the guard on the one in question looks brass, and the design is not like the other 3. The blade on the first has a slightly larger rounded edge, and may be shorter than the others. Lastly, the Ordinance Bomb is different from the originals, and does not have the Springfield "C", in the bomb's circle. Can't tell, but does the guard have the hole for the scabbard catch? I'd say you have a nice, functional repro, you can use without guilt. Other folks will catch something i missed. SKIP

Just saw that the blade edge is ground on both sides, where as the originals are ground on on side only.

I was really looking for verification on what I had already suspected. It's heavy as heck and will get used as a nice reproduction. Only got $40 into it as is, so a heavy, solid bolo like this one is worth that everyday. Thanks.