Can Anyone Help Identify My Veteran 6-14-44 ID Bracelet ?

mds308

Hi All,

Unfortunately, he has a fairly common name. He may have ties to Virginia. His name is Allan C. Gordon and the bracelet was dated 6-14-44.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Michael

post-165739-0-34460700-1569334247.jpg

post-165739-0-44237800-1569334255.jpg

You do not give us much to work with in this case. I checked NARA AAD and have pasted the men who might fit your request for information (RFI)

ARMY SERIAL NUMBER NAME RESIDENCE: STATE RESIDENCE: COUNTY PLACE OF ENLISTMENT DATE OF ENLISTMENT YEAR SOURCE OF ARMY PERSONNEL YEAR OF BIRTH 06865067 GORDON#ALLAN#C########## WISCONSIN ASHLAND FT SHERIDAN ILLINOIS 41 Enlisted Man, Regular Army, after 3 months of Discharge 17 35321189 GORDON#ALLAN#C########## OHIO CUYAHOGA CLEVELAND OHIO 42 Civil Life 00 15197212 GORDON#ALLAN#C########## OHIO HAMILTON FT THOMAS NEWPORT KENTUCKY 42 Civil Life

https://aad.archives.gov/aad/free-text-search-results.jsp?cat=WR26&bc=sl&q=Allan+C.+Gordon&btnSearch=Search&as_alq=&as_anq=&as_epq=&as_woq=

Thanks for the help. I knew this was going to be a little difficult. His girlfriends bracelet was named to June Norman. I'm going to assume that he wasn't married while on active duty nor do I know if he married June. The estate gave me nothing to help me. It was professionally run and they were clueless as to the history. The A C Gordon from Wisconsin was single at this time. Maybe him???

Thanks again for all your help and effort.