Can Anyone Help Identify My Veteran 6-14-44 ID Bracelet ?

Hi All,

Unfortunately, he has a fairly common name. He may have ties to Virginia. His name is Allan C. Gordon and the bracelet was dated 6-14-44.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Michael

post-165739-0-34460700-1569334247.jpg

post-165739-0-44237800-1569334255.jpg

donation2017.gif
donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I almost always have military items online. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

MY eBay LINK BELOW

EBAY AUCTION LINK

You do not give us much to work with in this case. I checked NARA AAD and have pasted the men who might fit your request for information (RFI)

ARMY SERIAL NUMBER NAME RESIDENCE: STATE RESIDENCE: COUNTY PLACE OF ENLISTMENT DATE OF ENLISTMENT YEAR SOURCE OF ARMY PERSONNEL YEAR OF BIRTH 06865067 GORDON#ALLAN#C########## WISCONSIN ASHLAND FT SHERIDAN ILLINOIS 41 Enlisted Man, Regular Army, after 3 months of Discharge 17 35321189 GORDON#ALLAN#C########## OHIO CUYAHOGA CLEVELAND OHIO 42 Civil Life 00 15197212 GORDON#ALLAN#C########## OHIO HAMILTON FT THOMAS NEWPORT KENTUCKY 42 Civil Life

https://aad.archives.gov/aad/free-text-search-results.jsp?cat=WR26&bc=sl&q=Allan+C.+Gordon&btnSearch=Search&as_alq=&as_anq=&as_epq=&as_woq=

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Here's info about the one from Wisconsin.

Source: Find-A-Grave

g1.tiff

g1.jpg

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Specific areas of collecting and buying interest:

WWI/WWII 40th (Sunshine) Division, Camp Kearny, Camp Harry Jones, WWI/WWII 158th Infantry, USS Oklahoma, USS Swordfish (SS-193), Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Mexican Border (1916),

Norman Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Norman, OK, Tinker Field or AFB, Submariner Items, Knives, Bayonets, Sweetheart Jewelry, other unique

or odd items with interesting stories.

Source: Fold3

g2.jpg

WWI/WWII 40th (Sunshine) Division, Camp Kearny, Camp Harry Jones, WWI/WWII 158th Infantry, USS Oklahoma, USS Swordfish (SS-193), Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Mexican Border (1916),

Norman Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Norman, OK, Tinker Field or AFB, Submariner Items, Knives, Bayonets, Sweetheart Jewelry, other unique

Source: FamilySearch.org

g3.jpg

1940 Census
Note: Shows 19th Field Artillery

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

g8.jpg

g9.jpg

>

g10.jpg

g11.jpg

g12.jpg

Thanks for the help. I knew this was going to be a little difficult. His girlfriends bracelet was named to June Norman. I'm going to assume that he wasn't married while on active duty nor do I know if he married June. The estate gave me nothing to help me. It was professionally run and they were clueless as to the history. The A C Gordon from Wisconsin was single at this time. Maybe him???

Thanks again for all your help and effort.

donation2017.gif
donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I almost always have military items online. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

MY eBay LINK BELOW

EBAY AUCTION LINK