New D-Day movie, about Point Du Hoc

BILL THE PATCH

BILL THE PATCH

Not sure of exact name, but Nicholas cage son is in it. Looking at this movie still, and judging by the patches on his jacket it's looks like a stinker. The two main characters are playing rudder, and Len lomell. Whoever did the uniforms sure loused it up. Posted Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I think that James Earl Rudder would be rolling over in his grave right now if he saw this. The clown wearing that goofy helmet doesn't hold a candle to the real deal. Here is a photo of then LTC Rudder.

The uniform gaffs in the still are bad enough that even if this was a fantastic movie from a visual and script point of view, I just couldn't even stomach watching something that looks that bad.

Allan

post-151-0-41631200-1568387002.jpg

I think that James Earl Rudder would be rolling over in his grave right now if he saw this. The clown wearing that goofy helmet doesn't hold a candle to the real deal. Here is a photo of then LTC Rudder.

The uniform gaffs in the still are bad enough that even if this was a fantastic movie from a visual and script point of view, I just couldn't even stomach watching something that looks that bad.

Allan

I Just Couldn't Even Stomach Watching That,

I like that, that's the way I feel :lol:

OK . . . I have to know. I see the issue with the Sgt stripes. Is the Ranger patch the wrong era or is it for a unit that wasn't there?

Allan

post-1337-0-64295300-1568388451_thumb.jpg

OK . . . I have to know. I see the issue with the Sgt stripes. Is the Ranger patch the wrong era or is it for a unit that wasn't there?

The 4th Infantry Division and the Rangers were different units so those patches shouldn't be together, and the Ranger tab is horribly wrong. In WW2, it was a blue diamond with yellow trim and "RANGERS" in yellow. I guess authenticity wasn't a consideration in this production.

post-32676-0-91337500-1568388792.jpg

This has got to be a joke right? We should search out the technical advisor and have him shot......

-Ski

What was the line Hawkeye used once on MASH, They'll give me life in front of a firing squad :lol:

General Apathy

in which scene do the Zombies start appearing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :huh:

there has to be a reason the uniform and equipment are so bad. :o

lewis.

BILL THE PATCH

Found a couple of more shots ( viewer Discretion) look at your own risk. I'm laughing and cryingPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

This can't be for real! I have seen reenactors that look tens times more authentic than these jokers.

Here are some….

US Army 75th Rangers June 5 2019 at PDH

post-1337-0-45218300-1568399128_thumb.jpg