2019 Max Show - Monroeville, PA (Pittsburgh) Sept. 18-22, 2019

MAW

I'll be there in the front hall with four tables of worldwide orders, decorations and medals.

Included will be at least 6 DSCs (WWI, WWII and Vietnam), an 1871 Navy Good Conduct Medal, a posthumous Navy DFC/AM/PH group, two cases full of British medals and a wide range of worldwide awards. Plus, I'll have my bargain box, with hundreds of medals at half price.

BigDogMilitaria

We will be there with 5 tables. Lots of nice WWI and WW2 Gear, a few WWII Parachutes, first time being offered large high end collection of World Military Orders and medals, US patches, German stuff, Nice US uniforms and groups. you name it, we are bringing as much as i can fit in my SUV

Be in the back room cheap seats on the wall. Tables will be full with wide variety mostly US WWI & II. As always we'll have some CW/IW items. Sorry to be leaving Monroeville but also looking forward to the York Pa adventure of next year. Cheers.

BigDogMilitaria

How was the show for US patches?

Patch sales and interest were down for me and a couple of other dealers I talked to compared to last year . Uniforms seemed to be as well, even the IDd ones , unless they were part of larger groupings which sold well.