1/35 Scale Amphibians

Old Marine

Here are some old amphibian models that I built years ago. These are old models from the shelf with some new and hopefully better photos.

The DUKWs kits are Italieri, the M29c Weasel is the ancient Monogram kit from the 50s or 60s. The Amphibious Jeep is from Tamiya. All the figures and cargo are a mix of resin, DML, Tamiya, Hornet, Airfix and others.

Thanks for letting me display them here.

Thanks

Dennis

post-2843-0-75130700-1568055307_thumb.jpg

Fantastic models, the paintwork of the vehicles and figures is outstanding, thanks for sharing these kits! I especially like the (perfectly loaded) USMC DUKW.

Iron Bender, you have some good eyes. I had to heavily alter that figure to get him to fit in the driver's seat. While hacking away I obliterated the buckle of the Mackinaw so I gave him a German belt and holster.

Beautiful work and amazing detail! My favorite is the 3rd Infantry duck. The weathering and detail, all those folded boxes, is amazing. Thanks for sharing your work.

Outstanding work Dennis. I remember when you posted the Iwo Jima Dukw. I remember that I commented on the cargo net.

They all look outstanding.

Semper Fi.

Manny