Glider wings

Ray42

I am wondering if this glider wing looks good to people. I know its the "flat version" however the pin looks longer then the others I have seen online and not being an expert I thought I should ask people who know more then me if it looked ok or had been replaced. Thanks!

post-193671-0-93724700-1567790312.png

post-193671-0-66497800-1567790321.png

Brian Dentino

Need much better pictures to make any call on these. Way to small to see anything to call one way or another.

Hopefully this one is better, it lost a little detail, but my main concern is that it appears the pin extends over the edge of the pin.

post-193671-0-32748400-1567794918.png

Thank you for confirming. Hopefully thats not too much of a loss at 40$. I really only needed something to serve as a placeholder on a uniform until I can locate a reasonably priced glider pin identical to the one the vetrain had anyway.

It looks to me like bot the pin and the catch have been replaced. I agree with the others, the wing itself is an original.

Allan

It looks to me like bot the pin and the catch have been replaced. I agree with the others, the wing itself is an original.

Allan

I had not noticed that until you mentioned it. The discoloration does kind of make it look like it might have been replaced, I will have to take a closer look. At least its real and will display well from the front. Thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...