Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know these are DUIs and are probably from WWII units but have no idea what they are called or are for as they look like rocker attachments. Any help would be appreciated.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to say that I have seen these attachment devices before with the screw back version of the honorable discharge "ruptured duck" lapel pin.


I may be wrong but I think there was a topic about them posted here..



"Pain is only Weakness Leaving the Body"

MSG Leigh E Smith Jr
US Army (Retired)






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I concur with Leigh on these- for the screwback "ruptured duck" pins.

Collector of WWI & WWII Home Front Flags, Unit Flags & Guidons,US & German helmets, insignia, uniforms, medals,

Women's Military Uniforms,Wisconsin Vocational School made Fighting Knives.

Military Shop Owner & Dealer in everything else~!




Check out our Facebook page for updates and the latest Shop news!:

Visit our website (and visit our shop if you are ever near Milwaukee, WI USA)

See what Mr.Jerry has on eBay this week:


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

ASMIC members can read about them in the AJ 2017 Trading Post.


Member, ASMIC.

Editor, ASMIC's The Trading Post

ASMIC Executive VP

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.