Message to our Canadian members: Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

cutiger83

In typical Canadian fashion, I’ll apologise for us being the root of the discussion that caused some disagreements and hurt feelings in this post....it’s just what we do....sorry ....and believe me, we may look neat and tidy, and my city is very clean but we also have some disgusting filthy places where people don’t care.

To lighten it up a bit, here’s a funny littering story....I once wrote a guy a ticket for littering and he was so mad he threw it down as he walked away, so I wrote him another one, and told him I had lots of ink and would keep writing them as long as he kept throwing them on the ground...he got the point....eventually

In typical Canadian fashion, Ill apologise for us being the root of the discussion that caused some disagreements and hurt feelings in this post....its just what we do....sorry ....and believe me, we may look neat and tidy, and my city is very clean but we also have some disgusting filthy places where people dont care.

To lighten it up a bit, heres a funny littering story....I once wrote a guy a ticket for littering and he was so mad he threw it down as he walked away, so I wrote him another one, and told him I had lots of ink and would keep writing them as long as he kept throwing them on the ground...he got the point....eventually

You do NOT need to apologize! However, your response is indicative of exactly what I saw when visiting Canada. Everyone was extremely nice and considerate. This was my intent when starting this thread. I apologize that it turned into an argument rather than a celebration of our brothers/sisters to the North.

On another funny note, one of the guys who went with us told a story of someone buying an enigma machine at a flea market for $100. He said the guy then sold it on e-bay for $50,000. He said in Canada they would have asked the guy if he gave some of the money to the flea market dealer. ?

Kat

My Wife is from Calgary and have spent a lot of time there and a great city with fine people plus fantastic military museum combining Army , Air Force , and Navy. Worth a trip all on it's own !