Help Id Vietnam war patch

crater

Could be related to USAF navigators and the Fugarwe thing they had going. As in, "Where the Fugarwe". Not really my area but I seem to recall something like that. Look Thai made.

Randy

I've seen a 307 MMS and it looks nothing like this. Now that doesn't mean anything of course in the patch world, it could be a morale patch. I just recall this searching Indian as being navigator related. I used to have some info on that but can't find it. Hopefully someone else chimes in...

Randy

I've seen a 307 MMS and it looks nothing like this. Now that doesn't mean anything of course in the patch world, it could be a morale patch. I just recall this searching Indian as being navigator related. I used to have some info on that but can't find it. Hopefully someone else chimes in...

Randy

I’ll see if I can my VICIN’s. I think it may be in there. The navigation ID sounds more like it, since the Indian is looking/searching.

I think I've seen this patch before. I think it belongs to a Munitions Maintenance Squadron Loading Team. Can not remember which squadron maybe the 41st, 307th, 456th, 462nd, 4258th?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...