My collection room

Sends me crazy pop ups I can’t get out of

Indeed it does. I clicked on the link and won a $500 Walmart gift card. Should have it by Friday! Just go to a different web page and you wont have anymore pop-ups.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I have some pics of my military collection room but I cant post the pics(says they are too big) can anyone help me? Maybe post them for me or tell me how?

If you want to text them or email them to me I will post for you if your still having troubles.

If you want to text them or email them to me I will post for you if your still having troubles.

Thank you, Ill email them to you. Email address?

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I have some pics of my military collection room but I cant post the pics(says they are too big) can anyone help me? Maybe post them for me or tell me how?

Go to your picture and right click. Drop down screen comes up and if you have paint click open > then> open in paint. Your picture will then open in paint. At the top you will see File_ Edit _View_Image... Click Image Drop down screen opens. Click Resize/Skew Drop down opens with Horizontal and Vertical, change to 50 percent Horizontal and 50 percent Vertical. Just do the Resize not the Skew. Now click OK and when you close the page click save. Now you should be able to paste your photo because it will be less bits. It will be a little smaller but not much. If it won't work and is still to large redo again and do 25 percent.of less each time.