Thrift Store Halloween Section Uniform Finds 2019

milsurp_scout_14

Also does anyone know what this jacket is? It was with the other stuff and looks like it is military but I cannot see any tags to prove that. It seems to be fur lined.

It's the liner for the M1943 Field Jacket.

Mint, unissued Multicam top, size 42 for $6. Still has the tags attached. Rank, ear pugs and 420th Bde shoulder patch were mine from the 1990s.

post-186510-0-62068100-1572660957.jpg

Essayons!

Mint, unissued Multicam top, size 42 for $6. Still has the tags attached. Rank, ear pugs and 420th Bde shoulder patch were mine from the 1990s.

So this was found at the tail end of Halloween at a local Goodwill. Unfortunately, not found by me, but by a vintage clothing dealer. It is shown hanging in her shop. It is a leather USN Covinex CFN-24 heated flight suit.

post-203-0-50156200-1573268052.jpeg

So this was found at the tail end of Halloween at a local Goodwill. Unfortunately, not found by me, but by a vintage clothing dealer. It is shown hanging in her shop. It is a leather USN Covinex CFN-24 heated flight suit.

Curious if it still has it's electrical chord and suspenders?....Bodes

Curious if it still has it's electrical chord and suspenders?....Bodes

Bodes, Ill take a look next time Im there. Is there anything else I should look for?

For some weird reason that reminds me of the wartime German camo patterns, especially along the top and shoulders.

Must be a super rare WWII German SS camo smock for female soldiers!