sdman1234 eBay seller Any dealing with ?

sdman1234 eBay seller Any dealing with ? Does he or she make or sell fake helmets? Thank you Richard

Wanted: WWI ID'ed USMC Green Wool Uniform and ANYTHING documented to my Dad's Iwo Jima outfit: 21st Marines 3rd Div.

Items marked "Marquet, Marquett, or Marquette"

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

2017-donor-medallion.gif

If you're talking about the WWI helmet he recently sold, I was not a fan of the helmet. The paint looked too fresh and appeared to have deliberate wear to it.

- Jakob

Thanks for your opinion. I sent him a message asking what he knew but got no answer. It had alot of things not usual with 5th Brigade such as background was a yellow or a creme color ? (his photos of painted area were terrible) All I have seen are red. But it had so much against it maybe it was period? A faker could have done better. Oh well I got out bid and maybe for the best. :unsure: Richard

Also for others here is a pic,

s-l1600.jpg

Wanted: WWI ID'ed USMC Green Wool Uniform and ANYTHING documented to my Dad's Iwo Jima outfit: 21st Marines 3rd Div.

Items marked "Marquet, Marquett, or Marquette"

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

2017-donor-medallion.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.