no pic thread, yet? well then let there be firearms!

TexRdnec

Something in the 'slightly more modern' era; All clones, cuz I ain't a rich man. Top to bottom; MK-12 SPR, MK-18 Mod 1, USN / USMC Recce, & good ol' M-4 carbine. "and a good time will be had by all".

post-239172-0-52804300-1565931681_thumb.jpg

Gotta a couple BAR's, tommy guns, belt feds...BAR's are Winchester and Royal Typewriter, M1 and M1a1 tommy guns, etc.

attachicon.gifIMG_1915.JPG

the tax stamps alone are making my wallet cringe

i've had a semi 1919 before. was ok with a hand crank but perhaps the most useless firearm ever as a semi.

always meant to pick myself up a pre-sample BAR but i always manage to spend the money elsewhere...

Wow, my pictures are really stinking this place up

Gonna have to get my act together and get some group photos to take a little bit of the shame away!

Just a tad bit of my collection.... :D

Ummm! looks like a display I saw in 8th grade when we went to the FBI building in DC. Very nice I guess?

Posted Today, 12:31 AM

aznation, on 16 Aug 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:snapback.png

Just a tad bit of my collection.... :D

Ummm! looks like a display I saw in 8th grade when we went to the FBI building in DC. Very nice I guess?

Yeah if I'm remembering correctly, I believe at the time I had it on loan to them...LOL.

i've got a friend that wears a green hat in the 7th SF and i've heard tell about drawers full of any gun you could think of that they use to familiarize themselves with them

This is my NPM 11-43 Barrel dated M1 Carbine serial #41410XX W/ U.S. M4 Camillus Bayonet & B.M. Co. M8 Scabbard

post-162235-0-71872600-1566074561_thumb.jpg