ASMIC PORTLAND,OR. SHOW

Ed Anderson Jr

I will be there also with 6 tables and 24 cases of patches. Missed the SOS this year so have lots of new items available. If you have need to fill spot in collection for a patch you have been looking years to fill I probably have it. I do not have what most would call common or beginner patches. Should have the largest selection of patches at the show so please stop by.

vintageproductions

I will be there also with 6 tables and 24 cases of patches. Missed the SOS this year so have lots of new items available. If you have need to fill spot in collection for a patch you have been looking years to fill I probably have it. I do not have what most would call common or beginner patches. Should have the largest selection of patches at the show so please stop by.

Mort- That almost sounds like a challenge, maybe I will have to bring more inventory then usual.......

Persian Gulf Command

I would really appreciate it if anyone could be on the lookout for 5 items: 744th, 751st, and 760th Tank Battalion Woolies and 551st, FSSF Ovals. If I can get these five items I will nolonger infringe on any other Patch Collectors' desires!!

Regards,

John

Bob bring as much as you can and bet that the attendees will be very happy with what I know all the sellers/dealers have to offer. Besides the selection available you get to see in person and more importantly ask questions and pick up useful knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
vintageproductions

I will have a display again at this show. Can't wait.

another cool harbor defense display?

agate hunter

Yep, this years display will be my early local CAC items, pre WW1, from Puget Sound and Columbia River. Lots of new finds over the last 3 years.

RustyCanteen

Yep, this years display will be my early local CAC items, pre WW1, from Puget Sound and Columbia River. Lots of new finds over the last 3 years.

Take some photos for those of us who cannot attend. Sounds like it will be an impressive display!

I'll be there as well. Two tables with a DD Luftwaffe helmet, SD luftwaffe helmet, Rural Police Shako, Kriegs War flag, several other German items, the most extensive WWII USN pilot's grouping I've ever owned. He was an enlisted and later commissioned PBY pilot. He launched at Pearl Harbor to search for the Japanese fleet; spotted a Japanese carrier a couple days before the battle of Midway; earned two DFCs, one for fighting off 4 Japanese fighters, etc., etc. He went to England later and flew anti sub patrols (credited with one probable UBoat sunk). I have, literally, tubs of photos, documents, medals & ribbons, sword, jet flight helmet (he flew in Korea and was later a test pilot, retiring as a commander, flight log, service records, and much more. I will also have a great WWI era 64th Coast Artillery tunic, 1902 Medical frock coat, WWI 78th items, and some other stuff I'll scrounge up around here. Look forward to seeing everyone!

vintageproductions

Flying out in the morning.

Suitcases are full of insignia since I have to try and show more then Mort is bringing.........

Flying out tomorrow also. Need the extra time because of age and the amount of patches bringing. Should have 6 tables with 24 large cases full of rarer patches. Remember in Jaws when he said we need a bigger boat;I think I am bringing the Queen Mary.