Handcarts

tractor

Havent been on in awhile but wondering who else has more than 5 carts. I know Robin, Craig and Jonah have several carts in their collections. I have an USMC, T4e1, 3 M3a4s, m1a1 chemical mortar, m1 bomb truck, m9a2, quarter master, and an rl35. I think its only 10 carts right now sorta lost count.

T Ambrosini

Has anyone seen or own a hand cart for 16" (Mk II, M1) gun projectiles and powder bags? The official nomenclature was "Ammunition truck, 16 inch, M4".

Tom

Only two for me, both M3A4s. one is mostly restored. The other one is recently acquired and I haven't had time to mess with it. It needs a lot of work. Apparently, some backwoods NH bubba decided it would make a much handier firewood buggy if it would fit through the cellar door. He chopped about 7" out of the middle, axle and all, and welded the halves back together. Who gives these people access to tools

Only two for me, both M3A4s. one is mostly restored. The other one is recently acquired and I haven't had time to mess with it. It needs a lot of work. Apparently, some backwoods NH bubba decided it would make a much handier firewood buggy if it would fit through the cellar door. He chopped about 7" out of the middle, axle and all, and welded the halves back together. Who gives these people access to tools

Your handcart went on a diet.