New TOP GUN trailer

Mr.Jerry

the Chinese still consider the Japanese as the "Enemy"

the same way a Jewish wouldnt fly the WW2 Nazi flag , no support for a country that tried to do a Holocaust / War crimes

pararaftanr2

Interesting that the jacket from the original movie had a "Far East Cruise 63-4" patch from USS Galveston, which did feature the Japanese and Taiwanese flags. Was this supposed to be a jacket passed down from his father, as "Maverick" would have been much too young to have served in the 1960s?

Interesting that the jacket from the original movie had a "Far East Cruise 63-4" patch from USS Galveston, which did feature the Japanese and Taiwanese flags. Was this supposed to be a jacket passed down from his father, as "Maverick" would have been much too young to have served in the 1960s?

I am not sure that is explicitly stated in the movie, but that would make sense.

they traded the volleyball scene for a football scene???

At least it is an american sport and wasn't soccer!!!

Whats soccer ?

Its called Football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a change, I agree with Owen 100%! :-)

John

PS: Bayern till the day I die...and yes, Im wearing a Bayern hoodie while flying the B-25 in my avatar, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the first movie was ridiculously dumb, so if the rules of sequels (The Godfather excepted) applies, this one will be near unwatchable.

Well, the first movie was ridiculously dumb, so if the rules of sequels (The Godfather excepted) applies, this one will be near unwatchable.

Well, in any case, lets hope it inspires a generation of pilots like the first one.

Pilot numbers are so far down it is getting unbelievable.