Renault FT

Joe55

Incredible artwork. A few of these pictures could easily be mistaken for a real one parked in a museum.

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it!

Joe

Incredible work. Your attention to detail is outstanding. I really like the rounds rack and your weathering technique on the floor.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Howdy Manny,

I just can't build something out of the box, I just gotta add a little something here and there. I'm glad I found the ammo cause it really adds to the character of the interior. Shoot, I didn't even use all of them. I sent a handful to a friend who also has this kit. Thank you for checking it out and commenting Manny.

Joe

Amazing work Joe, thanks for sharing!

James

Thank you James, I'm glad you like the way it turned out.

Joe

That is incredible model making. The level of detail and the work you put in shows your exceptional skill. That's a fantastic model.

That is incredible model making. The level of detail and the work you put in shows your exceptional skill. That's a fantastic model.

Thank you sir, I truly appreciate your comments. This hobby is one of my passions :) !

Proud Kraut

This is real museum quality modeling-art, WOW! Thanks for posting the additional pictures, especially the details and the interior!

Lars

P.S.: I admire your clean and tidy workplace!

I'm in work on mine as well. Got a ton of photos for detailing.

Just an FYI on the engine. The 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th spots are not spark plugs but fuel primer funnels. You would actually pour fuel directly into each cylinder to prime it.

This is real museum quality modeling-art, WOW! Thanks for posting the additional pictures, especially the details and the interior!

Lars

P.S.: I admire your clean and tidy workplace!

Thank you Lars!

Joe

I'm in work on mine as well. Got a ton of photos for detailing.

Just an FYI on the engine. The 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th spots are not spark plugs but fuel primer funnels. You would actually pour fuel directly into each cylinder to prime it.

Yes sir, you got that right. I snagged some tiny beads from one of my wife's jewelry making kits to simulate the priming cups, and added some brass, photo etch handles to them.

Have fun with your build :)!

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Awe heck, I prolly could of used that during my build :blink:!

Thanks Kat for making me aware of this new issue. I'll be sure to check it out!

Joe