Swedish Immigrant, Span Am vet grouping

Recently found this grouping to Gustaf Sillen at a local antique mall. The medal rack and ribbon bars were being sold separately so I purchased them both. Researched the medals found they did infact to the the same individual as the ribbon bars. A couple of phone calls later and meeting with the seller. I have more items from the soldier.

Im still working on obtaining everything but the seller still has to go thru more boxes that she has. Her grandfather(if I remember correctly) knew Mr.Sillen and cleaned out his house when he passed away.

I apologize if my photos come out horrible as this is my first time posting on here. I found some musters draft cards on Ancestry and Fold3 so thats pretty neat.

post-165212-0-99745100-1562978632.jpeg

post-165212-0-22275500-1562978643.jpeg

post-165212-0-64267800-1562978654.jpeg

post-165212-0-36046500-1562978663.jpeg

Looking For Medals/Ribbons for :

John (Jack) Morse - WW2 Navy

John Bennett Smith - WW2 Navy & Pearl Harbor Survivor

Ralph Morse - WW2 US Army

Good going! Looks like an awesome grouping so far. Good luck to you as you try and get the rest.

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Specific areas of collecting and buying interest:

WWI/WWII 40th (Sunshine) Division, Camp Kearny, Camp Harry Jones, WWI/WWII 158th Infantry, USS Oklahoma, USS Swordfish (SS-193), Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Mexican Border (1916),

Norman Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Norman, OK, Tinker Field or AFB, Submariner Items, Knives, Bayonets, Sweetheart Jewelry, other unique

or odd items with interesting stories.