Ww2 Army camo HBT top

beerdragon54

beerdragon54

Picked this up and I can’t find any sold examples. Considering listing it here on the forum first. An anyone help me out? Seem rarer than the marine ones.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are scarcer than the Marine camos, and that's a very nice one. Been many years since I've shopped for one, but they do bring a few "C"s.

GeneralCheese

A beat up one with hunting camo patches brought $300 a few years ago on ebay, I'd expect $500-$700 for this one. Very nice.

A beat up one with hunting camo patches brought $300 a few years ago on ebay, I'd expect $500-$700 for this one. Very nice.

Hard to say....Finding that one buyer isn't often easy these days.Most people are flippers....the camo market has took a hit.Lot more stuff out there for sale as well.This one is one of the nicer ones you will find.I bought two unissued shirts years ago.Sold one for $35 and kept the other.Then bought the pants with cutters tags from a dealer.Still have those someplace as well.

beerdragon54

I sold this on the forum quite quickly for $435 after fees. I think if I was patient I could have gotten the $50O but there is no fun in that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk