New ACU Cut in UCP

I saw this at goodwill, I did not buy it as I only go for used items but I took a picture as I thought it was a bit strange. It is a the new Version of the Army Combat Uniform that I believe was announced with the switch to Operational Camouflage Pattern, but made in Universal Camouflage Pattern. Am I missing something here?

post-153751-0-04494500-1561731136_thumb.jpg

Contract was SPM1C1-13-D-1036 made by PENTAQ Manufacturing Corporation and it was a Unisex one.

Here is an official US Army graphic showing the difference between the cut of the ACU made in UCP and the cut made in OCP.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures!

"I read that in war bad things happen, Ain't that the ************* truth" -1st Lt Mike Scotti

• 1 year later...

Screenshot_20201011-011932_YouTube.jpg.68073586f16cafcf3ac6d2c0398ceb00.jpg

Wasnt expecting to come across one being worn, despite what the title says the video is actually teo soldier goofing around, based on the background noise they are waiting at a range. The video was upload May 2018 but the description days it is not the original video, just a reupload, so it's from some time earlier than that.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures!

"I read that in war bad things happen, Ain't that the ************* truth" -1st Lt Mike Scotti