Yes, in fact the medals look Vietnamese or Japanese made. Cool bar.

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

shot of the back?

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I "primarily" collect Gulf War 1 patches. All branches (USA, USAF,USN, USMC & USCG) and ALL Countries..
US - Op.'s Desert Shield / Storm / Provide Comfort /Some Southern Watch - F-4G's Wild Weasels
UK - Op.'s Granby / Sabre / Warden
Canadian - Op. Desert Storm / Op. Friction
French - Daguet / Aconit
Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, South Korea, etc.
Looking for the oddities, including unfinished & flaws
I HAVE EXTRA's!! Will trade as well.

• 1 year later...

Definitely theater made, of better quality than I’ve seen before. My uncle had a VN made VSM that looked terrible. This one looks nice. I party like the VN Campaign Medal, looks like a nice multi piece construction with a nice domes center medallion with the loose hanging badge. 

RIP My Stinky Faced Jumbo, the sweetest, most loving giant dog he touched the heart and life of everyone he came in contact with. He is a joyful spirit and I miss him greatly

23 April 2014

RIP My Dog Dog Jane, the Best Dog EVER. She was perfect in every way. Her spirit is with us every day. April 2019

I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.

GEN George S Patton, Jr.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

The medal pendants look to be US made except for the Vietnam Campaign, which appears to be in-country made. The ribbons on all look like they are VN made.  A really cool looking bar!

Allan

Never under-estimate the power of prayer.

donation2007.gif