lorraine 1944 FRANCE Colonel GRAHAM

baniere

Good morning sir At first let me introduce myself.I am stephane baniere frenchman living in the outskirts of Nancy town situated in the lorraine department France.Like you i have the passion for military histories and i should like to share with you my last discovery. In a little mansion ruined in the town of Bayon in lorraine i found a coat rack by hand made. On it are carved two names of officiers with their ranks : Major REGAN , Lt Col GRAHAM. After making inquires i learned that the 4th armored division US fought in this area in 1944.the chief of the artillery of the 4 Div was the colonel Graham. I would like to put a pictures of him on his name.And by your forum this is possible because a member posers the officier's jacket of Graham and several information are given on this officier of the us army. You will find hereunder the picture of this coat rack.I did not find anything concerning the major regan . I you have some information about him...Please let me know in advance thanks very much heartily

post-218766-0-54599000-1560880059_thumb.jpg