Ww2 Engineer demolition display

A mini display on my bookshelf at my parents house. (College dorm RAs don't appreciate simulated high explosives) tell me what you think, I made most of it myself and would love to trade ideas for more.

post-180172-0-43269700-1560562986.jpg

donation2019.gif

Alright, so we will be building the bridge on Lake......Aushwitz?- 1st Lt. Lenon (trying to read a Polish map)

The rim of the crater was a scene of utter desolation. In my boyish euphoria, I raised my M1 and roared “I claim this volcano for the United States of America!” Half in jest, yet aware of the significance of capturing a piece of Japanese homeland, I urinated into the crater. -Cpl. Robert A. Leader

Hmm can't tell too much detail, will add pictures when I'm home

donation2019.gif

Alright, so we will be building the bridge on Lake......Aushwitz?- 1st Lt. Lenon (trying to read a Polish map)

The rim of the crater was a scene of utter desolation. In my boyish euphoria, I raised my M1 and roared “I claim this volcano for the United States of America!” Half in jest, yet aware of the significance of capturing a piece of Japanese homeland, I urinated into the crater. -Cpl. Robert A. Leader

Top to bottom left to right

10 cap blasting machine by white-rogers

Simulated electric blasting cap

Spool of simulated primaries

M2 waterproof fuselighter box (homemade)

Simulated M2 fuselighter

Wooden 10 blasting caps holder

Box of blasting cap protectors (homemade)

Box of 10 blasting caps (homemade)

Fm 5-25 (1942)

6 simulated blasting caps with 20 second fuse

Friction tape box (homemade) with (modern) friction tape inside

Simulated 30 second fused blasting cap with m1 fuse lighter

Fm 5-25 (1945)

3 two minute fused simulated blasting caps

Early style m2 blasting cap crimper

Booby trap wire

Simulated m1 fuse lighters

post-180172-0-31999000-1560569901.jpg

donation2019.gif

Top to bottom left to right

Reproduction demolitions satchel w simulated m2 tetrytol

Simulated incendiary (termite) grenade

Simulated 1/2 pound TNT

Simulated mk II frag grenade (rfx painted w postwar fuse, spoon made to simulate ww2 style)

Simulated 1/2 pound C3 plastic explosive

Reproduction early war demo toolkit bag (wish I had the toolbox)

Simulated 3 stick bundle of m1 military dynamite w fuse

post-180172-0-78610000-1560572305.jpg

donation2019.gif

• 5 months later...