Check this guy out

siclfde

ebay items 223551149057, 223351140564, and 223551137214 (among others). At least the items are in good condition and he is only charging $25 for shipping.

Sure hope no one falls for this!!

(For some reason I am no longer able to cut a paste a URL to this board or I would have provided a link)

Has anyone seen a leather cover over the sheath like the one in the link?I think the early spanner nut knives came in a leather sheath. I have had and still have a bunch and they all came in leather.Anyone know what the right leather sheath is?

Dennis aka nifman

All of the screw pommel Camillus Mark 2 U.S.N. knives came with the same leather sheath. The sheath came with these knives only. It is made with thin leather, U.S.N. marked on the throat of the sheath, small rivets, and a small glove snap.

post-165606-0-40221100-1560549794_thumb.jpg

All of the screw pommel Camillus Mark 2 U.S.N. knives came with the same leather sheath. The sheath came with these knives only. It is made with thin leather, U.S.N. marked on the throat of the sheath, small rivets, and a small glove snap.

Nice array!!

Thanks I was never sure. I have had around 12 and about 1/2 had the correct sheath I think I am going on memory I think I have around 6 or 7 in my show stuff. I have had mint knives but never a mint sheath. I am amazed how much the members know about the sheaths. I live in NW lower Mi and Mark 2's are just not big sellers.

I have sold Marbles knives for 25 years or so and I have good buyers for good stuff. Switchblades have been hot since Mi legalized them.

Dennis