First Video of a New Channel: Battle of the Bulge Vet & POW

james127

During the past few years, I've worked at using the gear and what little talent I have to collect interesting stories from people who have served in various conflicts. When people asked what I was going to do with it, my answer was, "I don't know." After much requests to see the interviews that I've done, I've decided to launch a YouTube channel where I'll be uploading content featuring some of the interesting people that I've met and places that I've been. I'm calling it The History Underground.

The first video features a friend of mine who was a machine gunner in the 7th Armored Division in WWII and was taken as a POW during the Battle of the Bulge while providing rear guard security. This particular video is one that I put together for a Veteran's Day assembly a few years ago where he was awarded his POW medal. I've interviewed several veterans and other witnesses to war including a lady who lived in Berlin and was a member of the Hitler Youth. My plan for future videos is to show the uncut interviews or at least show them with limited editing so that people can hear the testimonies in their entirety. Enjoy!

Watch, like and subscribe for alerts on future videos

The Rooster

Its very well made and very interesting to watch.

Thank you. !!!

Great job!!!!

Thanks! Appreciate that. Looking forward to getting some more of these stories out.

Its very well made and very interesting to watch.

Thank you. !!!

Great job!!!!